Still using clunky tools or your teeth for cutting fishing line? Twitch Snips are handy line cutters for making quick, close cuts of mono, fluro & braid. Keep Snips accessible with the Zinger carabiner.
Take 5% off a Snip/Zinger 2 pack or 10% off a 3 Pack for your kayak, boat, tackle box, workshop, camp, keychain, etc.
- Spring-powered for quick one-handed cuts
- Make close cuts on mono, fluoro and braid w/ stainless serrated blades
- Round, compact & light. Fits in pocket
- More convenient than scissors
- Zinger carabiner securely connects to anything
- Safety shield covers blades
- Slit on cover lets you cut when closed
- Strong O-ring to connect Zinger or lanyard
👀 Snips Release Video
- Slide safety cover 180° to expose blades. Place thumb & index finger on handles and squeeze. Slide cover 180° degrees to cover blades.
- Just like with any knife, handle and use Snips safely.
- Make sure your grip is secure and cut in the direction away from the body.
- Keep your fingers and thumbs out of the way of the cutting line.
- Keep away from children. Snips are sharp and not toys
- Choking, skin cutting hazard.
- To avoid accidents, cover blades after use.
- Diameter- 1.7" (a half dollar is 1.2")
- Thickness - 0.39"
- Weight - 0.65 oz
- 0.05" thick blades
- After use, spray with fresh water and dry.
- Use a drop of anti-rust lubricant in rear oil port and blades for protection, performance. Wipe excess, air dry.
We ship direct from Louisiana in 24-48 hrs via USPS First Class Package (est. 3-5 days but not a guarantee). Choose Express to expedite. We are not responsible for USPS delivery delays. Our goal is to get the package scanned at USPS with 24 hours.
Engineered and designed in Lafayette, LA USA. Hand-crafted and packaged in China.