- Buy 3 or more Snips or Zingers and take 15% off (CODE SNIPS@15).
Tired of searching for fishing line cutters that work? Twitch Snips are handy, pocket-sized fishing line cutters for quick, one-hand cuts of mono, fluoro and braid. We highly recommend getting the zinger combo for tethering and accessibility from your belt loop. But they’re compact to keep in a pocket. Buy 3+ for the boat, tackle boxes, house, camp, keychain and save 15%
- Increase efficiency with one-hand cuts
- Tether with Zinger for ultimate accessibility
- Round, compact design fits in pocket
- Stainless steel serrated blades are spring-powered and super sharp for quick cuts.
- Get close cuts for leader knots
- Slit on safety cover allows for cuts when closed
- Safety shield covers blades to protect you and the blades
- To use, slide safety cover 180 degrees to expose blades. Place thumb and index finger on each blade handle and pinch to cut. When done, swing safety slide 180 degrees to cover blades.
- Diameter - 1.7" (a tad bigger than a half dollar)
- Thickness - 0.5"
- Weight - 0.65 oz
- 3mm thick stainless steel blades
- After use, spray with fresh water and dry.
- Place drops of anti-rust lubricant in rear oil port and on blades for protection and performance. Wipe excess and air dry.
- Keep away from children. Snips are small with very sharp blades and are not toys
- Choking and skin cutting hazards.
- To avoid accidental cuts be sure to swing safety slide 180 degrees to cover blades after each use.