- We are manufacturing Twitch Snips this summer. You can secure yours early by ordering today. Plus we're offering early bird pre-orders at 15% discounts. Use Code SNIPS@15. All pre-orders will ship when manufacturing is complete Fall '21.
- BONUS- Buy 3 or more and get 20% off - Enter Code SNIPS@20
Tired of searching for fishing line cutters that work? Twitch Snips are handy, pocket-sized fishing line cutters for quick, one-handed cuts of mono, fluoro and braid. Compact and slim enough to keep in your pocket or add a retractable carabiner with nylon cord for tethering. Buy multiple quantities for the boat, tackle boxes, house, camp, keychain and save 20% off.
- Increase your efficiency with one-handed cuts
- Round, compact design fits in pocket or tether with carabiner for accessibility
- Stainless steel serrated blades are spring-powered and super sharp for quick cuts.
- Get close cuts for leader knots
- Access slit on safety cover allows for cuts when closed
- Safety shield covers blades to protect you and the blades
- To use, slide safety cover 180 degrees to expose blades. Place thumb and index finger on each blade handle and pinch to cut. When done, swing safety slide 180 degrees to cover blades.
- Diameter - 1.7" (a tad bigger than a half dollar)
- Thickness - 0.5"
- Weight - 0.65 oz
- 3mm thick stainless steel blades
- After use, lightly spray with fresh water and dry.
- Spray anti-rust lubricant in oil port at rear, wipe excess and air dry.
- Keep away from children. Snips are small with very sharp blades and are not toys and are therefore choking and skin cutting hazards.
- To avoid accidental cuts be sure to swing safety slide 180 degrees to cover blades after each use.